Mike McBiles elected as chief of staff at Nathan Littauer | Health
Mike McBiles, MD has been elected as the new chief of staff by physicians at Nathan Littauer Hospital.
McBiles will serve a two year term as chief of staff and during that time he will serve as medical staff liaison to hospital administrative staff and its board of directors.
“One of my top priorities is to improve physician communications,” said McBiles in a statement. “I am thrilled to be working with such an outstanding roster of physicians during such a pivotal time for the hospital.”
McBiles has been a staff member at Nathan Littauer Hospital since 2005 and has held other medical staff leadership positions around the country including Brooke Army Medical Center. He attended New York Medical College and the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Other people elected to chair positions are:
- Vice Chief of Staff - Robert Brandis, MD
- Secretary/Treasurer - Richard Solby, DO
- Credentials Chairperson - Todd Duthaler, DO
- Lab Director - Jungeun Lee, MD MD
- Chief of OB-GYN - Andrew Samach, MD
- Chief of Medicine- Shriraj Shah, MD
- Chief of Surgery - Nicholas Filippone, MD
- Diagnostic Imaging Director - Mike McBiles, MD
- Chief of Pediatrics- Lawrence Horowitz, DO